Make the most of your space with Saris' Bike Bunk. It stores two bikes and adjusts to fit different bike styles and sizes. This free-standing mount features grippy, cushioned contact points that protect your floor and wall.
Keep your garage organized or maximize your living space with Saris’ Bike Trac. A wide wheel track accepts most front and rear bike wheels, plus it's long enough to keep your bike securely in place and your walls protected. Mounting hardware is included.
Saris' CycleGlide 2-Bike Add-On kit lets you hang two more bikes on your Saris CycleGlide overhead storage rack (sold separately).
• Folds small and is lightweight for easy mobility • Holds bikes by rear axle with soft rubber-dipped fingers • Fits variety bikes with 20" – 29" tires, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
Garage floor space is precious. Saris’ CycleGlide offers an ingenious and elegant space-saving solution. You can store up to four bikes of virtually any size and shape thanks to its adjustable hooks. The gliding rails maximize storage room and allow easy access when you want to take a bike down to ride.
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
The Saris Cable Locking Bike Trac is a heavy-duty wall-mount bike rack that makes parking and displaying your bike simple. Plus, it even offers a cable lock that allows securing your bike with a U-lock (sold separately).
• Holds 2 bikes, up to 35 lbs. each • Freestanding, small footprint • Cushioned and adjustable bike cradles to protect and accommodate a variety of bike frames
Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). • The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") • Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
• Model Level 170H: perfect solution for staging team bikes in between races • Easy-to-use rack holds 5 or more bikes by the nose of the saddle • All steel construction, 1700mm crossbar, folding legs with coated bar jaws and rubber feet (longer crossbar can be added later if needed, legs clamp on to pipes up to 3" in diameter) • Assembles and disassembles without tools • 24.3lbs
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
The Saris Mighty Mite is a lightweight, solid bike-parking rack for indoor, outdoor, and residential use. Built with a rugged, weatherproof steel frame, the Mighty Mite holds up to six bikes within its compact footprint.
$71.99 $89.99 20% Savings
The Saris Locking Bike Trac is a heavy-duty wall-mount bike rack that makes parking and displaying your bike simple. Plus, it even offers a 3/4-inch solid-steel locking loop that allows securing your bike with a U-lock (sold separately).
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs
Feedback Sports' RAKK Display Stand is an elegant bicycle parking/storage solution. It's made of quality steel and coated with durable and attractive powder paint for a lifetime of service. Set it down where you want it, just roll your bike's wheel into the stand and let go. That’s it! The safe 3-point contact locks in the wheel and holds the bike upright. Simple and secure, the RAKK works on most bicycles with wheels from 20- to 29-inches in diameter and tires from 20mm- up to 2.4-inches wide without adjustment. The RAKK folds easily for storage and portability when not in use. And, you can clip several RAKKs together to hold all your bikes side by side.
Feedback Sports' Velo Cache 2-Bike Column offers stable, safe and attractive freestanding parking/storage for 2 bikes, so it's the perfect addition for your living room, apartment or dorm room! It's made of stylish anodized aluminum with high-tech engineered support arms featuring soft, molded cradles to nicely display and protect your bikes. The Velo Cache stands 83-inches tall and has a capacity of 80 pounds (40 pounds per bicycle). The base is a compact 23 x 32.5 inches and the support arms are 10 inches long. Feedback also offers an expansion kit so you can hold 2 more bicycles and a basket that holds your helmet, shoes and gear, too (expansion kit and basket sold separately).
Feedback Sports' Velo Column offers exceptionally stable, secure and attractive indoor bicycle storage for two bikes. The anodized-aluminum column and the specially engineered support arms with soft molded cradles display and protect your bikes. The spring loaded column adjust from 7-10 feet. Plus, an expansion kit (sold separately), is available to make this rack accommodate up to four bikes.
• For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike • Durable and rigid design • Fits any model of bike with 700c or 29-inch wheels • Color: Black
Feedback Sports' A-Frame Portable Event Stand is perfect for parking up to 8 bikes. So it's great for club rides, races, in transition areas, and even for your personal stable in a big garage. You simply lift the bike, hook the seat nose over the sturdy aluminum crossbar and you're set. This versatile rack is tough, sturdy and won't tip over so bikes can be parked worry-free. Plus, for use almost anywhere, this super-portable rack is made of lightweight anodized aluminum, sets up in seconds and includes a heavy-duty tote bag for easy transport. - Set up dimensions: 111? x 48? x 60? (2807 mm x 1143 mm x 1524 mm) - Folded dimensions: 60? x 9? x 9? - Weight 17.6 lbs. (8 kg) - 1-year warranty
• Holds and highlights one bike up to 30 lbs • Enhanced with European beech wood and soft cork • Remote-controlled, battery-operated LED light shines down on your bike
Feedback Sports' innovative Velo Hinge offers excellent wall storage with a trick — it allows the bike to swing left or right to optimize your storage space! And the hook folds away when it's not in use for even cleaner storage.
Delta's Monet Single Bike Rack isn't quite as still or life-y as Water Lilies, but it will display your beautiful bike like a work of art in between rides. - Folds down to save space when not in use - Convenient two point fixing (hardware included) - Rubber coated arms support bike - Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat - Max load 50 lbs - Dimensions Approx: 17.5" x 14.5" x 10.5" (D x W x H)
The Michelangelo gravity rack offers functional storage solutions in a contemporary art deco design. This unique product uses the force of gravity to harness superb support, reinforced by steel-tube construction. Rubber bumpers conveniently protect your walls and floor from scratches and scuff marks. This silver powder-coated bike storage rack will help you make the most efficient use of your valuable space. Looks great in any home or garage. Safely store your bikes with this new line of tough racks; sturdy large diameter tubing and extra padded support protect your favorite machines. - Leans against wall - No attachment required - Indpendent adjustable arms accomodate any bike style - Durable gray powder-coat finish - Easy to assemble - tools included - Maximum load 100 lbs (45 kgs) - Dimensions: 86 x 23.5 x 13.75 inches
The Leonardo FT (fat tire) storage hook is to designed to hold "fat tire" bicycles with tires up to 5 inches in width. Featuring elegant space-saving design, this rack offers convenient minimalist storage for any bike at a great price. Instead of throwing your cycling partner in the garage, display your bicycle like the work of art it is. Product Details: - Works with fat tires up to 5" wide - Tire tray saves wall from tire marks - Tough silver powdercoat finish - Rubberized coating protects wheel rim - Maximum load 50lbs (22Kgs)
Page 1 of 2 Next page