Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost Cap lets you get your position dialed for your next triathlon or time trial. Two different saddle offsets and widely a adjustable saddle angle means you'll find the perfect fit for your race against the clock.
$0.99 - $35.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager Pro Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
Get back on the trail with a quality replacement hanger. - Attachment hardware is sold separately - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team Specifications: - Size: Rear drive side, 135mm Q/R - Mounting location: Rear drive side - Attachment: 1-bolt
Product details - Use in chainstay pocket to seal sensor into frame
Arm Pad Set for Bontrager aero bars that offers support and comfort in the aero position. - inForm BioDynamic products optimize natural position for sustained performance - Ergonomic pad shape for ideal pressure distribution and support - Dual density pad provides a firm base with softer upper layer - Velvety soft cover and dual density padding provide secure and comfortable feel - Vacuum tooled design provides a consistent pad wrap and clean aero look - Cradle offers a stiff aero-proven design to support rider and cheat the wind - Compatible with any Speed Concept bar as well as all Bontrager clip-on aero bars - Includes pads, cradle, and mounting hardware
$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with the Bontrager XXX Integrated bar/stem, as seen on the Emonda SLR 10 - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
Clean up your Bontrager Elite stem cockpit with Blendr Elite bases. Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. Key features: - Bases for use with Elite stem - Add any XXX accessory mount for an elegant integrated look
$11.99 - $13.99
With this clever little clamp you can quickly retro-fit any bike for a rear rack. Threaded eyelets are built into the clamp for easy, secure mounting on non-eyeleted or smaller frames. - Features threaded eyelets for rear rack mounting solutions on unique bike frames - Quick release (QR) versions include rubber lever grip
Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Bontrager Adjustable Bracket-Mount Kickstand. The included hardware and mounting plate makes installation simple, and the center-mount design works with most bikes. Adjustable length adapts for bikes with 24" to 29" wheels and provides a stable upright position. - Center-mount design uses a top plate to clamp the kickstand to the frame near the bottom bracket - Adjustable height fits bikes with wheel sizes ranging from 24" to 29" - Sturdy alloy construction - Includes all required hardware and mounting plates
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars. - Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars - For use with clamp style bar ends - Includes 2 adapters and 2 rubber handlebar inserts. - Bar end sold separately
$7.95 - $14.95
The M5 bolt is one of the most common types of bolt found on bicycles. This size is used for water bottle mounts, cable anchor bolts, fender/rack eyelets, shifter mounts and more. Problem Solvers offers up sleek black bolts for when silver just won't cut it. And, these aluminum M5 bolts come with captured washers, too.
The Problem Solvers Self-Extracting Crank Bolts take the place of the existing bolts in Shimano/Octalink, Race Face ISIS, and M15-compatible cranksets to let you remove your crankarms with only an 8mm Allen wrench instead of special tools. A 10mm Allen wrench (sold separately) is used to install these fine aluminum self-extractors.
$27.99 - $56.99
Sport brake housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better braking response - High carbon internal steel coil for improved stiffness - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized
The Problem Solvers Braze-On Front Derailleur Adapter simply clamps onto your frame's seat tube and provides a secure place to bolt on your braze-on front derailleur (sold separately). This fine adapter is made of light, durable aluminum and includes a stainless-steel bolt.
The precision-engineered Wolf Tooth Seatpost Clamp secures your seatpost and looks good doing it. At the heart of the Wolf Tooth Seatpost Clamp is a custom self-aligning bolt and anchor. The M5 bolt includes spherical washer and mates with a cylindrical anchor barrel. This means that threads are always perfectly aligned, preventing binding and ensuring consistent clamping force. - M6 stainless steel bolt with integrated washer Tool interface - 4mm hex key
The RoadLink is a simple device that offsets the position of your Shimano road derailleur to make it possible to run a wide-range mountain bike style cassette. It is an ideal solution for riders looking to convert their road, gravel, cyclocross, or commuter. - The RoadLink is optimized for use with ten or eleven-speed 11-36t and 11-40t cassettes - 11-42 or 10-42 setups are not supported - Works with all 10-11 speed Shimano and SRAM Road Derailleurs - Best used with Single or Double Setups - see manufacturer's site for more details
$5.99 - $15.99
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
$6.75 - $17.50
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
Shimano's Di2 Battery Charger Cable plugs into the Battery Charger (shown, but sold separately) so you can keep your electronic drivetrain at full power.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (1) M5x10 socket head screw included - Replaces Specialized Amazinger 2.0 (S16260002) and Amazinger 2.1 (S172600003) Hanger
PDW Power Stance Kickstand mounts to bikes with compatible mounting provisions and offers adjustable length to ensure stable parking. - Burly construction is great for supporting heavy bikes - Direct mount for frames or eBikes with mounting provisions - Adjust the length with the press of a button - Durable composite foot - Lifetime PDWarranty - Max. load 25 kg
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$8.00 - $10.00
- 2Mm powertex neoprene that prevents nicks and scratches while reducing the noise of chain slap - Tightly stitched with heavy-Duty thread to add extra strength and durability - Jumbo: Taper (95Mm to 85mm and is 254mm in length) - Standard: Taper (85Mm to 75mm and is 254mm in length) - Super jumbo: Taper (117Mm to 107mm and is 254mm in length) - Jumbo 29er: Taper (95 Mm to 85 mm and is 295 mm in length) - Swingarm: Taper (183Mm to 175mm and is 227mm in length)
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
Page 1 of 8 Next page