Original equipment replacement rear derailleur hangers. Get back on the road with a quality replacement hanger. Product details - Attachment hardware is sold separately - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team Specifications - Mounting location: Rear drive side - Attachment: 1-bolt
$0.99 - $35.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with the Bontrager XXX Integrated bar/stem, as seen on the Emonda SLR 10 - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager Pro Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
Get back on the road with a quality replacement hanger. - Attachment hardware is sold separately - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team Specifications: - Size: Rear drive side, 135mm Q/R - Mounting location: Rear drive side - Attachment: 2-bolt
Disc brake adaptors designed to mate Magura disc brakes with a variety of frame mounts and rotor sizes. - Includes hardware to mount adaptor to frame
Bottom bracket cup and spindle spacers for adjusting chainline or bearing play.
Loose ball bearings in bags or bottles. - Replacement loose ball bearings
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
$12.00 - $39.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
$5.99 - $15.99
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
$30.99 - $61.99
Sport brake housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better braking response - High carbon internal steel coil for improved stiffness - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized - Length: 10m
$17.99 - $18.99
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
$7.99 - $10.99
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
• Anti chain-suck device • Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts • If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
$1.99 - $17.37
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$7.95 - $14.95
The M5 bolt is one of the most common types of bolt found on bicycles. This size is used for water bottle mounts, cable anchor bolts, fender/rack eyelets, shifter mounts and more. Problem Solvers offers up sleek black bolts for when silver just won't cut it. And, these aluminum M5 bolts come with captured washers, too.
- Type: Headset bearing - Discipline: Road, MTB - Material: Steel - Weight: 26g - Dimension: 1-1/4-inch - Bearing Type: ACB - Angle: 45° x 45°
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
The Problem Solvers Braze-On Front Derailleur Adapter simply clamps onto your frame's seat tube and provides a secure place to bolt on your braze-on front derailleur (sold separately). This fine adapter is made of light, durable aluminum and includes a stainless-steel bolt.
Shimano Front Derailleur Braze-On Adaptors allow you to run a braze-on style front derailleur on a frame that doesn't have a front derailleur braze-on mount. Multiple sizes cover fitment on most frames.
$3.99 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
$9.99 - $26.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
$5.59 - $8.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
MSW Seatpost Clamps keep your saddle and seatpost from moving around while you’re out riding. Tough and dependable, they’re available in polished silver or black finishes, as well as four common sizes. - MSW Seatpost Clamp - 31.8mm, Black
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
$8.79 - $12.99
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
RockShox RockShox Seal Head Assembly: Motion Control, 32mm, 08 Reba, 06-09 Revelation, 06-10 Recon, 11 Recon Gold, 05-10 Pike
RockShox Seal Head Assemblies
Genuine replacement parts When it's time to refresh your trusty bike, Trek Genuine Replacement Parts have you covered. Upgrade or refresh your bike. - Replacement downtube strike plate for 2012 Madone - Self adhesive
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
Page 1 of 5 Next page